Monster Sheds!

This picture is flying around Facebook, supposedly the sheds are from Iowa. I want to know more about them, primarily because of those drop clubs—where, when were they found? Possibly free-range?

Let me know if you or your buddies know more.

Comments
matthew's Gravatar AWESOME horns! I forget the particulars but they are farm raised. If I remember the story I'll post more about it.
# Posted By matthew | 2/11/13 11:03 AM
matthew's Gravatar Farm raised deer from Pa. Sheds are owned by a guy that lives in Cedar Rapids.

I think this is the deer the following year.

and here's the "proud hunter" who killed the farm raised deer.
# Posted By matthew | 2/11/13 1:13 PM
Cary Dion's Gravatar This is an all around SAD situation. Pitiful and discusting.
# Posted By Cary Dion | 2/11/13 1:58 PM
Mack's Gravatar Bet the "hunter" low life has a great story to go along with the antlers too. Sorry, no respect for farm raised and in a pen. Wow- he even could have a chip in him for "tracking" purposes.
# Posted By Mack | 2/11/13 2:14 PM
Matt's Gravatar Huge rack...but like the above comments, doesn't mean much when it's confined to a pen it's whole life. Probably pumped full of test chemicals/steriods too. As for "hunting" it, that's just ridiculous...might as well go to the zoo and shoot some lions and say you went on an African safari!
# Posted By Matt | 2/11/13 2:48 PM
Jason's Gravatar I don't know guys, it would cost an awful lot of money to kill that deer and that guy just doesn't look like he has tens of thousands of dollars laying around.
# Posted By Jason | 2/12/13 10:40 AM
Tyler's Gravatar Doesnt look like the same deer to me, look at the racks a little closer. There seems to be a kicker off of the left drop tine in the pic of the hunter with the deer but not in the photo above, amongst other differences as well.
# Posted By Tyler | 2/13/13 12:27 AM
Matt's Gravatar Well, it wouldn't be the exact same. The photos are from different years. The above photo are the sheds, presumably from a previous year. Obviously the deer got shot with antlers still attached, so he wouldn't have sheds for that year.
# Posted By Matt | 2/13/13 1:20 AM
Adam Turner's Gravatar Man that some monsters but? they look old like a year old. To get more info please visit http://help-essay.com/buy-essay.
# Posted By Adam Turner | 8/23/13 11:19 AM