Ohio Massive: Biggest NT Bow Buck of 2012?

This incredible buck with extreme mass, stickers, gonzo brows and DROPS showed up in the Big Deer Rut Report, Region 5. Reportedly shot earlier this month in Ohio. I am surprised we have not seen and heard more about this giant.

Anybody know more? I would love to talk to this hunter and maybe get him on TV sometime, awesome man.

Comments
Dean Weimer's Gravatar Wowsers!!! Congrats to the hunter!!
# Posted By Dean Weimer | 10/19/12 12:34 AM
Aaron's Gravatar As one who lives in southern Ohio I have to say WOW! However, if the tag on the antlers is correct, this was one from last year. Ohio changes tag color each year, and 2011-2012 tag was green. 2012-2013 tag is blue. Need more information on this one for sure.
# Posted By Aaron | 10/19/12 8:28 AM
Rodger's Gravatar Looks to me like he's been eating some of that Frankincorn. That's got to be a pen raised buck. Bet that guy paid a small fortune for that animal
# Posted By Rodger | 10/19/12 11:21 AM
dirty's Gravatar LOOKS FREE RANGE TO ME... CONGRATS TO THE HUNTER
# Posted By dirty | 10/19/12 2:26 PM
TJ from Louisiana's Gravatar Has the world really come down to that? When we see a huge buck with a happy hunter behind it we automatically assume its pen raised? Come on, what ever happened to giving somebody the benefit of the doubt? Looks like a happy hunter possing with his monster buck by his backyard shed, congrats man, that is one huge buck and I'd be smiling like that if I killed that stud too!
# Posted By TJ from Louisiana | 10/19/12 2:33 PM
Brad loomis's Gravatar Come on I'm tired of this crap not lookin back on this site again!this is getting stupid come brother hanback.
# Posted By Brad loomis | 10/20/12 2:42 AM
hanback's Gravatar brad, I don't get it??
# Posted By hanback | 10/21/12 2:56 PM
Brad loomis's Gravatar Hanback I meant say) come on) brother! Man I have been watching you alOng time now, I mean I don't get it I've killed a 192" in Tulsa co. In Oklahoma still stands as the county record for archery today back in 2006, but just don't get the one in the pic I no what's wild & what's not, if there is someway he can proof its wild I will apologize to ya hanback thanks for responding tho.
# Posted By Brad loomis | 10/21/12 3:31 PM
hanback's Gravatar i think and hope it's wild, I don't post high-fence bucks on here, at least not bucks I know are fenced; this is about wild deer!
# Posted By hanback | 10/21/12 10:13 PM
Brad loomis's Gravatar Alright I have your word & trust so I hope it is also thank ya hanback.(but I did go on that outdoor life web site but it really didn't give me anything about that much less I read it wrong rut is around the corner. I'm goin by ur blog to hanback on u & the dury boys did on the moon & the rut a couple months ago u guys did I have about those same dates down on my journal also hope everybody gets there buck of there dreams in the next few weeks to come.
# Posted By Brad loomis | 10/21/12 11:06 PM
Jeff's Gravatar Ohio's tags are blue this year. The pic shows green. FAKE!!!!
# Posted By Jeff | 10/22/12 3:40 PM
Henry Todd's Gravatar I have a picture of this buck with the hunter in a food plot which I received this AM. Said it was from Clermont County, Ohio.
If you tell me how, I will send the picture by e-mail to you.
# Posted By Henry Todd | 10/30/12 5:58 PM
JB's Gravatar I WAS TOLD THIS BUCK HAD BEEN TAKEN WITH A RIFLE AND THE A ARROW WAS SHOVED IN IT. THAT IS WAS THE RUMOR HIS HERE IN SW OHIO. I HOPE THAT IS NOT TRUE, IF SO WHAT A SHAME.
# Posted By JB | 10/31/12 6:15 AM
Andy's Gravatar As already pointed out. Tag is the wrong color for 2012. HOWEVER I have seen trail cam pics of this deer taken by a well respected professional hunter....taken after the end of the 2011 season... He also told me they have the sheds from 2011 ....
I want to know the "real story" ... As i used to hunt a farm next to where it was killed or was killed on that farm....it was leased out from under me in may of 2012....
# Posted By Andy | 1/22/13 7:19 PM
Michael A Stiene's Gravatar Hey buddy, met you tonight at the hunting show and was realy amazed with your buck. That was one hell of a deer up close. CONGRATS man!!
# Posted By Michael A Stiene | 1/27/13 1:51 AM
Ron's Gravatar Buck is real .. Tag my have been printed off green paper due to low tag sales Why would this buck be published on cover of North American whitetail.. If it weren't real .LOL.. I live an hunt across the street from where this buck was shot.. An let me tell ya some more TRUTH!!! Deer are big around here!!! Kill is on video an will be out there soon enough .. Then most people will be thinking of an apology .. Good luck hunting fellas..
# Posted By Ron | 2/5/13 1:23 AM
Ron's Gravatar Not a high fence around this area!!! Property is awesome piece of land they hunt ..
# Posted By Ron | 2/5/13 1:26 AM
Gary E. Greene's Gravatar Wicked buck. The best to you Mr. Hanback.. It sures gets sickening to hear these jealous so-called hunters when they see someone with a giant buck. If someone gets a good one outside of a fence, give the guy some credit.Don't run the guy down. Poor sportsmenship. I hunt Ohio each fall in archery and if I ever get a big one like that,I would show it around some,but to take it to the magazines I think not just because of the penny-annie bullshit that comes from some of these roadhunters. good going again on your trophy..
# Posted By Gary E. Greene | 10/17/13 9:49 PM