Buck Stops Here Episode Highest-Rated Hunting Show in VERSUS History!

The recent original episode where we shot two great bucks w/Remington R-25s down at Jacalon Ranch in South Texas was the most-watched hunting show ever on VERSUS—ever! I am both stoked and humbled by it. Thanks to our production company, Orion Multimedia, and especially to my producer Bill Z. Thanks to all the camera guys who shoot that awesome HD footage, you are the best. Thanks most of all to you guys and girls for watching. We’re working hard on Season 2. Got another monster road trip coming up, I’ll keep you posted.

BTW, VERSUS’ ratings continue to soar across the board; it’s the fastest-growing sports network, and I’m happy to be a part of it.

Comments
Curt's Gravatar Mike,
You deserve it. You put on an honest, hard-working and fun to watch show. There's a reason it's your show that rated this high. Congrats and keep up the good work.
Thanks!
# Posted By Curt | 11/30/09 1:12 PM
ian in wisconsin's Gravatar woot woot way to go Hanback ur the man
# Posted By ian in wisconsin | 11/30/09 1:52 PM
jstreet's Gravatar Way to go, Mike.

I know you've been working hard on it.
# Posted By jstreet | 11/30/09 2:17 PM
Dean Weimer's Gravatar Congrats Mike. I'm unhappy to inform you that I haven't been able to watch any of your episodes yet. I hope to alleviate this soon enough.

Keep it real my friend.
# Posted By Dean Weimer | 11/30/09 2:25 PM
Hil's Gravatar Shame they can't settle their feud with DirectTV so my household can watch!
# Posted By Hil | 11/30/09 2:30 PM
Mack's Gravatar The best on he tube- no doubt. The entire format is at the next level. Liked the episide this past week with the cancer survivor!!!
# Posted By Mack | 11/30/09 2:32 PM
Tim Yarbrough's Gravatar Congradulations, Mike. Great program, we look forward to every episode. Keep up the good work. Your honest, sincere and straight forward personality is what we want to see. People that are real and not fake, that do not act like they are superior than anybody. Thatwhy I watch versus, because of the good folks. Thanks for your hard work, we really enjoy all of your shows and segments. Tim from NC.
# Posted By Tim Yarbrough | 11/30/09 2:38 PM
Licking Branch's Gravatar Awesome Mike! I caught my first episode the other night and wouldn't you know it you were in Missouri hunting with a boy for a youth hunt. What an awesome show that was. I don't think you could peel the hapiness off that boys face to this day. Great show!
# Posted By Licking Branch | 11/30/09 2:56 PM
Phil B.'s Gravatar Mike,

Congratulations on the high ratings. I had the opportunity to view two shows last night via my DVR. Both shows were outstanding. The tremendous amount of applicable advice/instruction you provide for the average hunter is much appreciated. I enjoy watching celebrities take giant deer from commercial hunting ranches as much as the next guy, but the "outdoor classroom" content you deliver in your show will help me and my kids find more success in the field. The type and quality of show you are producing is long overdue.

Best regards
# Posted By Phil B. | 11/30/09 3:03 PM
Scott from MI's Gravatar Congrats Mike, very cool honor! Your a honest, class act guy that does a great job. You work hard like that and thing will pay
off. I havent watch this episode yet but will be shortly. My new comcast cable will be running as of today. Keep up all the good
work man!
# Posted By Scott from MI | 11/30/09 3:05 PM
Flatlander's Gravatar this is killing me
i wish we had Versus!
we got rid of Dish Network because they didn't carry all the hunting channels ilke Direct TV
but now we don't have Versus

Man i sure wish we could get a full season on DVD

Way to go Mike!!! can't wait to see them some day
# Posted By Flatlander | 11/30/09 3:58 PM
David in NC's Gravatar Keep it real. That's what people like to see. We all are on here because we like to learn so keep looking for new ways to incorporate education in the program: maps, tactics, what works in different areas of the country, etc.

Keep it coming.
# Posted By David in NC | 11/30/09 4:02 PM
shedhound2's Gravatar Good Job...
# Posted By shedhound2 | 11/30/09 7:00 PM
Matt Elder's Gravatar Congratulations Mike, I'm not suprised. It's a great show and you guys deserve it. Keep it going.
# Posted By Matt Elder | 11/30/09 7:02 PM
Cody Hunter's Gravatar Congratulations Mike!
# Posted By Cody Hunter | 11/30/09 7:32 PM
DougInWisconsin's Gravatar Congrats Mike! You have the very rare hunting show that informs as well as it entertains.

-Doug
# Posted By DougInWisconsin | 11/30/09 8:28 PM
Cliff's Gravatar I tip my hat to you Mike. Well done & deserving...
# Posted By Cliff | 11/30/09 9:25 PM
Jeff B's Gravatar Congrats Mike, your show is first class and it is truely a hunting show. So many I see call themselves hunting shows but I would not agree. Keep up the great work you do.
# Posted By Jeff B | 12/1/09 12:30 PM
joshd's Gravatar and now Versus is included with my current DISH Network package, finally!
# Posted By joshd | 12/1/09 4:58 PM
necbone's Gravatar Congratulations Mike! A well deserved accomplishment!
# Posted By necbone | 12/1/09 5:17 PM
Sarge's Gravatar Congrats Mike! Your awsome
# Posted By Sarge | 12/1/09 9:32 PM
Jordo's Gravatar Congrats Mike!! I enjoy watching your show
# Posted By Jordo | 12/2/09 2:26 PM
bowkill1978's Gravatar Congrats, Mike! You are the man! You make the show a great one. I make VERSUS country my country everyday! "The Buck Stops Here" is my favorite show. I don't miss an episode. Keep up the great work.

Bowkill
# Posted By bowkill1978 | 12/2/09 10:56 PM
joshd's Gravatar nevermind, we don't get VERSUS with DISHNetwork anymore.

what a crock.
# Posted By joshd | 12/9/09 11:14 AM
David H's Gravatar you have the best show on tv
# Posted By David H | 12/10/09 2:27 PM
Sell's Gravatar Way to go Mike. Great shows,keep up the good work.
# Posted By Sell | 12/14/09 8:30 AM
Micah's Gravatar GREAT SHOW!
# Posted By Micah | 7/3/10 12:47 AM